Families welcome !
- During climbing or mountaineering camps, we meet parents or the whole family
- The enthusiasm of the smallest often motivates everybody. Sometimes we organise a tour all together in the Jura mountains or in the Alps supervised by a mountain guide
- Some parents are already climbing, mountaineering or ski touring. They want to do these activities with their children and share this experience with them.
- A mountain guide is there first for security, but also as a neutral element in the family.
- This is usually a light and relaxed day for parents, a way to live something else, in security, together, and away from the daily routine